Monday, January 28, 2008
haircut!!
I cut Todd's hair today for the first time. We were both really nervous, Todd more than me. He kept thinking that I was going to do horrible and would ruin his hair! He has had professionals try to cut his hair and have messed it up so me, with like-no experience cutting men's hair didn't have a good chance. I had only one lesson from my mom on how to use clippers and I kinda did Tyler's hair. And then the many times watching hairdressers cut hair. This was going to be an adventure. It is cut and I did pretty good. I'm proud of myself and I impressed Todd (something every wife feels good about doing). There are some little things we still need to touch up but overall I think it looks sharp. I didn't cut much off because I was worried so I'll probably have to cut it here again soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment