Monday, January 12, 2009

new calling for jo

i got a calling on sunday in the singles ward! i'm the new ward service coordinator along with danielle kuhns! we are really excited for this calling together! basically we are in charge of planning service projects for every week of the semester! it's going to be really busy for us. but the plan is to take one fhe group at a time (one for every week) and do a service project with them!! the hard part will be planning and calling the organizations to set up times and dates that a big group can come and help! if you have any great ideas, feel free to let me know! thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I totally ran across your blog from a friend of a friend so I thought I would say hi to you guys! It was fun to see you over the break. Our blog is private so if you email me I will send you an invite. rachelklaney@hotmail.com

    Rachel & Jason

    ReplyDelete