This last weekend we moved into our new place. My parents came to help and to close on the house but we didn't end up closing. Anyway...to make a really long story short, we are waiting for a stupid underwriter to approve a one page letter saying that if it burns down, we can build it back as a duplex. STUPID I KNOW!! Well, we have permission from the seller to still be moved in until it all gets settled. It is super nice and is feeling more and more like our place everyday. Its weird to have a yard and a washer and dryer and dishwasher but definitely a good weird! ;)
Here's some pictures of our place (still not totally moved in yet! :))





I am excited for you guys. I hope we can come up and see your new home soon.
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful! I bet you don't even know how to act with all that room! I never saw your old place but Marnie has a big mouth!
ReplyDeleteLooks so nice and homey! Glad you are all moved in! A dishwasher is definitely a must haha.
ReplyDeleteSorry about not renting the other half ps. I feel bad about that, I hope we didn't cause any trouble for you.