Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby Update:

Well, I thought I should update a little since my last post. I am currently 39 weeks, 2 days. Not dialated really, maybe like 1/4 cm. haha The doctor said though that if I'm still "great with child" by next week (my due date) then we will pick a day to get induced. So by the 16th we will have a baby!! :) It's good to at least know that he'll come someday. I have almost a constant headache, but they aren't worried because my blood pressure is perfect and there is no protein in my urine. Those would mean toximia. NOT GOOD. Just playing the waiting game for a few more weeks. Hope I don't have to get induced. Everyone that I know that has been induced had to have an emergency c-section. Kinda scary, but we will see. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for babies!! haha. If it makes you feel better, I know several people that were induced that had their baby just fine - no c-section. I love ya girl and I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolyn, both my girls were induced and I didn't have c-sections. Not that that means anything, but at least know you can know that there is a chance you won't have a c-section if induced:-) Sorry that you are still waiting, prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete