It's been awhile since TJ was born. He's getting so big already and the minutes are passing by way to quickly. Soon he'll be able to hold up his head!! Where did my little man go!?
TJ (Todd Jeffrey Laney, Jr.) was born Sept 11, 2010 at 2:00 a.m.. He was 7 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches long. Todd said that because he was born on 9/11 that he'll be a terror, but he's definitely proven daddy wrong. TJ is an angel. Both of our parents have commented on how lucky we are to have such a calm, easy baby. We went and visited the Kuhns in Rexburg this last weekend and TJ was being fussy. We mentioned how fussy he was being and they said, "THIS is fussy!?!?" haha
This was taken minutes after he was born.


So handsome
He's got huge eyes!
Our first family pictureIt ended up being a c-section and I am healing quite well. I can get in and out of bed much faster and better and I can bend over too. Sometimes I do too much and I'm sore at the end of the day, but it's good to know that I can do that stuff. :) Todd is home a lot more than we expected so he has been a tremendous help! It's so cute to see my two Todd's together!
TJ has gained a little over a pound of his birth weight and grown a centimeter in length. He's got a good little double chin going and his thighs are fattening up. :) He's starting to find his hands and sucks on them whenever he gets the chance (aka keeps them there long enough!). TJ is also getting too strong for our swaddling techniques. He gets his hands out so fast!!!

Loves to smile after a good meal

Absolutley LOVES tummy time...
And his dad!!
So cute Jolyn! I want to come see you!
ReplyDeletehe is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I have been waiting for an update! TJ is the cutest little guy! We need to get together soon. I think Todd & Jer may be going hunting this weekend, so we can maybe cut your hair then, if you still want to. Even if they don't go we still can. Hope your trip to ID went well.Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete