Monday, November 15, 2010

It's been busy!!

I haven't updated stuff in a long time so it'll just be brief.

October started off with the Kuhns coming to visit.

Makayla was instantly in love with her beau, TJ. They will be married sometime after his mission. :)


Tiffany and Rock also came to visit all the way from Texas. This was the first time that the cousins met. And they hit it off really well...


They are our little Boise State football wannabees! They will both play for the team someday!We just love our guy to pieces! And I think he loves us too! We visited Boise for Todd's "fall break". It was a nice getaway! I love the pictures of Todd sleeping with TJ. It's just adorable, don't you think!?I don't know why these pictures came up crooked. They aren't like this in my folder where I uploaded them from. Dumb. Well, turn your heads! TJ and I went for a nice fall walk and I had some fun taking pictures of him. He is such a good model for my photography.I guess leaves don't taste as good as breastmilk. heheLove those cheeks!My grandparents who live in Bountiful had a 30th anniversary surprise party that we attended. We missed the surprise part, but it's much harder to get out of the house when you have a baby and when you wake up from your Sunday nap right when you are supposed to leave and still need to feed the baby... :)Todd and TJ have started some acrobatics! Todd throws TJ in the air (not too high though) and holds him like this. TJ becomes as stiff as a board so it makes it easier. This is just a super cute picture of them!Todd went to Dallas for job interviews (he got a job offer in Dallas and we will be moving down there the beginning of the summer!!) and my mom stayed with me. We headed down to Nephi, UT to visit my other grandparents who hadn't even met TJ yet. This is our very cool 4 generation photo. I'm really starting to see the resemblances but only from one generation to the next, not so much skipping generations...Such a smily happy boy! He smiles at pretty much everyone now. He loves life!We also went to Chili's to watch the Utah vs. TCU game! We knew it was going to be a big game since both were undefeated and it was #3 vs #5 in the BCS rankings. This game, however, was the start of Utah's stupid football playing...we had fun though all decked out in red. He's found his hands, but doesn't stick his fingers into his mouth...he just sucks on the sides of them!! haha

2 comments:

  1. You're the cutest mom ever. I know I've already told you, but I really love you hair! That's cool that you guys are going to Dallas! Is it a summer job? or like a for real thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to catch up! Lets do it in person next time=)!! If you ever want a girls night out or to do some Christmas shopping, give me a ring!

    ReplyDelete