Thursday, September 8, 2011

I ran today...and it felt good!

I've been watching Solitary lately on Hulu and the contestants push theirselves to the limit physically, mentally, and emotionally. I don't think I could do that. Not really. But the physical part I'm trying to relate too. When I want to stop, I push myself just a little further. The pain feels good. I liked the ache of my lungs expanding and contracting. I knew the pain would go away. There was going to be an end so might as well prolong it. :)

I was watching something lately [I have no clue what it was] where the person said that they love running because they like feeling their body move. Feeling the little pain, knowing that their body works and that it's a remarkable thing.

Health is a blessing and I need to cherish mine more often. I need to work more at keeping my body fit and healthy by eating right, exercising and putting the right things into my mind like we learned a few weeks ago in our Primary Sharing time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment