Monday, March 23, 2009

The Spring Floral Show 2009

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Retro Graduation Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I worked on making this show happen all semester and I just wanted to share the final product with you all.

4 comments:

  1. You guys really worked Hard.....it was awesome! It reminded me of a coffee house that I used to go to when I was a senior in high school (1970) I hope that is what you were going for! My favorite arrangements... were pictures # 30 and 31 also the bridal bouquets, both of them..........and I picked them BOTH before I saw you holding them. You must have done them. They were beautiful. I bet you are glad that it is all over but I hope you feel a feeling of accomplishment and joy! Good Work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty party. Looks like you are having lots of fun learning. BTW this is Tana, Dan's wife I saw the link on facebook. You have two very cute blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing! That was a lot of work. You surely have a great talent, you've picked the right field to go into. :) How did you gals do the bubblewrap wall? very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we sprayed the paper with spray paint like stuff and then used spray adhesive to stick the bubble wrap on to it. then just duct taped it on to the wall. it was fun!

    ReplyDelete