Monday, June 29, 2009

Photography - Senior Pictures

I took some fun pictures with Kristin when we were at Riot Zone which is a family fun park like Boondocks and they turned out great, so great she can use them as senior pictures. And they were at a miniture golf course! haha We took some more the next day thinking about senior pictures. I might advertize at the high school for cheap senior pictures! idk. I also, did some mock graduation announcements with the pictures I had! Let me know what you think!














3 comments:

  1. Those are really good! I'm impressed! I think you should do some photo shoots for the seniors there! that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I love them seriously, I wish I had that talent. Fun stuff. She can def. use those for announcements! Good job Jolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JOYln! Have I commented on your blog yet? Can't remember. Anyways guess what!? I have a blog and you need to come visit me on it! Horray Hoorah

    www.yesidohaveablog.blogspot.com

    -Rachel T.

    ReplyDelete