My parents just bought a duplex in Rexburg and we are moving in! It will be 2 bedroom in our unit with a nice family room and kitchen with washer, dryer, dishwasher, yard and shed. There's even a dog house!! :) It's a little farther away from campus but it'll be the same price as we are paying now for much better. There is a lot of yard work to do but it'll be a nice project!
Living room

Master bed
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Master bath

Very nice big kitchen with solid surface counters and my mom is thrilled about the built in cutting board!! haha
The huge shed in the back for storage
There is also two bedrooms downstairs that either unit can use. They will probably just be guest rooms mostly. Also we are like 2 blocks from the Kuhns! I'll be the best little babysitter ever! I'm excited!
The huge shed in the back for storage
There is also two bedrooms downstairs that either unit can use. They will probably just be guest rooms mostly. Also we are like 2 blocks from the Kuhns! I'll be the best little babysitter ever! I'm excited!
HOORAY!!! That is so excited! when are you moving?!?
ReplyDeletewe are moving in august sometime.
ReplyDeleteUm hi! do you need someone to move into the other side??
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting you guys! I can't wait to finally get a bigger place to decorate and live in! Where is that at exactly?
ReplyDelete