Thursday, May 5, 2011
A Mover and a Shaker
TJ can crawl the "proper" way now. And now that he can really move by himself and get places faster than he could before. If I walk out of the room, he crawls around and follows me. He's been clingy and needy since he's been teething for 2 weeks as of tomorrow. I am so ready for this teeth to break through. Anyway, it's cute that he follows me and it's fun to see where he wants to go. He crawls over to the door stopper and plays with that for a bit and he crawls over to the unemptied grocery bag full of Gerber baby food jars and pulls one out and sucks on it. I was sitting on the couch and he crawled over to me and pulled himself to standing to get closer to me. :) Anyway, he's a cutie pie...when he gets some sleep at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Joy-ln! What is this adorable font you use for your posts? I'm so picky and hate them all, except for yours!
ReplyDeletehaha I seriously need to meet this mover. I hope his teeth come in soon!
ReplyDelete