I love daffodils. They are one of my favorites. But remember if you cut them from your yard or get them in a vase, only have daffodils with daffodils. They leak goo that plugs up the stems of other flowers and kills them. But they are gorgeous!
So there's this beautiful blooming tree kiddy corner our complex. The blooms are amazing!! I still need to google it to find out what kinda of tree it is.
A small lilac bush but a lilac bush nonetheless. I love the smell of lilacs. In Rexburg, at the duplex we had a ton of lilac bushes and I loved bringing them inside.It's been really good weather the past few days and I think we are going to go on another walk today.








Beautiful flowers! I sure do love spring!!
ReplyDeleteI love lilacs, but I can't grow them here in Central Texas, it's too hot!
ReplyDeleteWe had two huge lilacs in Amarillo and they always bloomed before my birthday.