I didn't want to teach TJ "Cheese!" but it happened anyway. I don't hold up the camera and say, "Say, 'Cheese!'" I count to 3 and then take the picture. When I get to three, this is beginning to be the face he pulls:
It's a cute face, but I want to have pictures of his normal smile too! It's funny to that he will hear the camera focus and see the orange light for red eye and he'll look at the camera and freeze........until he sees the flash and then he'll go about his business. I've trained this kid since he was newborn to know what cameras do and how to act in front of them, without even TRYING! It's amazing what kids can pick up on.
Here are some other pictures I took that day:
 |
| "Look mom! I'm pulling my own finger!" |
 |
| There you are! |
 |
| He loved playing with those handles. |
 |
| "Ready........DRAW!!" |
 |
| Loves his stuffed animals |
 |
| "Only YOU can prevent forest fires!" |
I feel like every post you have he just keeps getting cuter. Aaaah we need to get together before you leave! How much longer are you in utah?
ReplyDelete