Poor poor TJ. He's teething. He's getting the two middle bottom teeth.
It all started Friday morning. Todd and I had a church activity to go to and needed to find a babysitter. My old roommate Brooke stepped in to help and her boyfriend Travis came too. I almost decided not to go to the activity because TJ was fussy and had a runny nose and all that bit. Brooke assured me that she had babysat since she was eight and she would be ok. Plus we were only 2 blocks and a phone call away.
It ended up being a good night with spaghetti and live entertainment. An older woman in our ward sang a bunch of songs for "our generation" and I had only heard of one. And then we have a professional opera singer sing a few Easter songs. He was amazingly good! I could listen to male singing voices all day long.
The first two days of teething were pretty bad. He wasn't very fussy but compared to how he usually is, it was bad! If I complained to any parent about how fussy TJ was being, they would look at me like, "WHAT!? THIS is fussy???" He's such a good kid.
The rest of the weekend the symptoms died down and he seemed pretty normal except for the nose.
But this morning he wasn't doing well. He was moaning and whimpering and super cuddly (he's not a cuddly baby). He couldn't get comfortable and would just veg, zone out and cry. He wasn't eating anything, not even breastmilk. He's just wanted to sleep most of the day. After some Tylenol, he got a little better and more like himself, but after that wore off, he was a mess again. I hope those teeth break through soon. Here are a few pictures I took on my phone today.





No comments:
Post a Comment