Monday, April 18, 2011

Cutest personality and such an explorer

He loves being thrown in the air. He always smiles and sometimes laughs.




Classic! Probably a wedding video pic. He always cocks his head like that.

I see a lot of my dad in this picture. Wasn't my dad such a cute baby?


Funny that his shirt says, "Born to Explore"

His new favorite thing to crawl to, the chair legs! He smells like metal when I pick him up.
Definitely getting ready to crawl, easily gets on all fours

3 comments:

  1. cute boy! You have a LOT of potential wedding video pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow he's cute! He does look like your dad a lot! That's crazy. I agree with Grace, lots of potential wedding pictures here. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks exactly like your dad! I see a ton of Curtis in him and very tiny Laney.

    ReplyDelete