I've been sewing quite a few crafts lately and I just completed one. I have 2 more that I've started but still haven't finished. I'll post those when I'm done.
This one was something I've been wanting to do for years. I made rag letters of TJ's name and put them over his crib. {thank goodness he only has 2 letters in his name or it would've taken me so much longer}.
Danielle Kuhns did this for Makayla and she got the idea from a blog I can't find right now.
Here's his crib now.
Then Target was having a sale on this organizational unit. I love it. He's got all his toys organized in the little boxes {doesn't mean they stay that way...but still}. It's helped his room look a lot neater.
I'm kinda trying to move his room to a more blue and brown color scheme vs. the green, orange and yellow of the jungle theme from when he was a baby. I want to make a new bumper and changing table pad to match the new color scheme. I hope it all turns out the way I want.




No comments:
Post a Comment