Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

TJ and I go to Music Makers every Friday held at the Church. It's a fun place where moms and kids learn fun songs and finger plays and dance around and play instruments. Anyway, on Friday they wanted us to all dress up in our costumes. It was fun so TJ and I dressed up as BamBam and Betty Rubble. He's still getting used to hanging out with a bunch of people.

Then we had our ward Halloween party, but everyone was supposed to dress up like our favorite scripture hero. We wanted to wear the costumes I'd spent so much time on so we did. We said, "We are Nephi and his son and I am someone from the great and spacious building," when someone wanted a scripture answer. I think we look pretty darn cute.
 Our little BamBam. His nickname in the womb was BamBam so we decided to do that this year. He looks so cute! And the stitches make it look like he got in a fight. "You should see the other guy!" ;)


Todd handing TJ his bat
 Todd was Barney. I guess he should've dyed his hair blonde, but he had the 5 o'clock shadow for it! I made TJ's and Todd's costumes, both without a pattern and I think they turned out great! I bought my dress at Ross and made my accessories.

On Halloween, we were invited to the Miguel's house {new friends in the ward} for a FHE Halloween party. I was so excited and we dressed up again and went to their house at 6. No one else showed up until 7 and that was just 1 other family {the Anderson's}. Then at about 7:30, the Topham's came after trick or treating. There were supposed to be like 7 families there. We chatted and had fun. We didn't need it to be big, but I did feel back for Andrea who put so much effort into the decor and games and treats.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

1 comment:

  1. Costumes look AWESOME. I can't believe you did that without a pattern. Good work.

    ReplyDelete