I got this idea from Pinterest and decided to try it out. TJ was very excited about my new toys and didn't throw a fit when the TV went off, which was a big deal. I was really surprised.
He loved the feel of them between his fingers. I tried it out too and LOVED it!
He can be sort of OCD at times and it's so cute to watch him pick up just one and carefully put it in it's place.
He was also methodical. He filled one row, then went to the next.
Clapping!!
I saw him start to do this and .... couldn't stop it. Lots of vacuuming for us. :)
I asked him to smile here. It's a so so smile. :) At least he was looking.
Then I told him to show his teeth....:)
Kissing the "beans"
Momma broke out the funnel!
This was super fun! It was neat to watch him and see his little mind working. Next time I'll use real beans. They are a little bigger. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment