Todd and I are so excited to announce that we are having a baby!!! Our due date is September 8th, 2010! We had this ultrasound at 9, almost 10 weeks and everything looked "perfect" (to quote the doctor):
I haven't felt nauseous really at all. I had a little spell for about 2 weeks but food cured it every time. I am currently 12 weeks along and doing great. This picture was taken just before 12 weeks. A little pooch but I had that before.
We are just super excited to have a little baby in our home. Todd and I will graduate with Bachelor's degrees in July from BYU-Idaho and then Todd will start graduate school in the Fall about the time we have our baby so that will be interesting. We don't know what school he will be going to yet though.I'll try to keep this a little more updated!
Congratulations! A cute little Laney! Now that is very exciting!
ReplyDeletecongrats again! woo hoo! You are going to be the cutest pregnant lady ever! I'm so happy for you guys. Also congrats on graduating that's super exciting. Keep posting baby-bump pictures!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys!
ReplyDeletehi! I am so excited for you guys! Really do enjoy this journey because being pregnant is such a great feeling & time! I was happy to learn of your blog too! i had no idea you had one! I will definitely keep updated now! You can check ours out too @ www.saltlakestilsons.blogspot.com. Hope you are all doing well!
ReplyDeleteit's all so exciting. glad to hear you are feeling good :) xoxox
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It'll be so exciting to see you as you move further into your pregnancy! :-)
ReplyDelete