Yes, we are having a boy. Everyone, including us, thought that we were going to have a girl, but two ultrasounds have established that he is very much a boy. We just had our 21 week ultrasound and he is in the 51st percentile in height and weight. He's measuring 3 days early, so he would come on Sept 5th or so. My due date isn't changed at all, but it would be nice if he was a little earlier. I already can't wait to see him. Todd and I have both felt him move, on the inside and out and it's a really great feeling.
15.5 weeks (3D)

21 weeks


21 weeksIn other news, Todd will be attending University of Utah this fall after we both graduate from BYU-Idaho in July. He will be doing his MACC (Master's Degree in Accounting) which is only a year more of schooling, which will be so nice. No clue where we will end up after that. If you know of any housing options in Salt Lake City, close to campus, would you please let us know. Also, I will have to transfer to another doctor to deliver this baby so if you know of any good clinics, doctors or widwives, that would also be nice to know.
Jo!! I'm so excited that you will be in Utah! We will have to play sometime and I will see your cute little boy. :) I am actually applying to U of U for after I graduate so we'll have to talk. Love ya girly!
ReplyDeleteLove that you're having a baby boy laney and that you have plans for the next year of your life. haha Someday I will be there too! maybe...
ReplyDeleteyou guys are going to utah?!! well guess what? my husband might transfer down there to the U of U. but that one be for another year at least. i gotta finish school first. haha just wanted to tell ya that
ReplyDelete