Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


We had a great V-Day this year! It didn't involve grand gifts, just showing our love by words and service. We each wrote a poem to each other (not planned). I cried when I read the one Todd wrote for me. It was so cute.


TJ and I made a valentine for Todd while he was at school and I cleaned the house. I made him heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and Winger's sticky fingers and celery for lunch (we bought the amazing sauce)!


Then Todd took care of dinner which was huge slabs of prime rib, corn and cheesy potatoes. We gave TJ a bath and put him down and then we watched an episode of Monk. It was a great, simple Valentine's Day!

I love Todd so so much! He is my one true love and best friend. I'm so happy that I get to be with him for time and all of eternity!! Four years ago, on Valentine's Day, I received an answer in the temple to my question about whether I should marry Todd or not. It was a very powerful and sacred experience. I will always treasure Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment