
I'm 38 weeks along tomorrow. I'm not dilated as of last Thursday and I'm getting more and more uncomfortable. Our little guy could come any day or hour or minute at this point. The sooner, the better for me, but he'll come when he wants to come and when the Lord wants him to come. My little sister Kristin spent all of last week with me while Todd was in school. It was so nice to have that time together! He started orientation at the U last Monday and classes yesterday. He's got a good schedule though so I don't think I'll be alone very much. I might have to leave him alone to do homework, but at least he'll be home. My ribs are what hurts the most at this point. It's harder and harder to stand up and sit down and get back up. In and out of our car is hard too. Sleeping is getting to be a "wake up every time I need to switch positions and when I need to pee" time. It's not fun, but its preparation for what will come.The nursery is done though and the diaper bag is packed. The hospital bag is close. We have all the hardware we need, at least that we know we need. :)
Here are some pictures of my belly at 37 weeks.


ahhh so close! I can't believe it. I'm glad you are all settled and ready to go! try and get some rest :) you look grreeat.
ReplyDeleteI saw these pics on facebook :) you're such a cute prego! I can't wait until he comes and I can see pics of him too. Exciting!
ReplyDeleteLook how cute you are at full term!! Lucky! I see you guys found Liberty park. Fun place, just don't go there at night.
ReplyDelete