Before:
After (opposite side):
How badly all the trim and anything white needed to be painted with TRUE white....
My pants have gotten pretty painted
Laundry room when I started one day
After doing all but the trim work that same day
After the trim work was complete. I couldn't believe I did all that painting in one day. Pretty proud of myself.
TJ used his imagination and imagined this small piece of molding to be a race car! Can you see it?
Todd covered in paint while using the paint sprayer we borrowed. We thought we may have to shave Todd's head and arm after he was done. It came off pretty easily though.
We painted all the interior doors and the vents. The paint we got for the doors isn't as white as the trim :( Dang...we may just replace them eventually with paneled doors and pretty knobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment