This house needed a lot of caulk work. We resealed all the windows and doors. We caulked any crack or gap. I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPGKdwnHhaE to learn how.
Here's my first caulk line. I've done about 100 more since then.
After removing old caulk
Tape line and caulked
Removed the tape
Another great caulk line
Yes we have popcorn ceilings. No we are not removing them. Since our house was built in 1977, it has asbestos in the popcorn ceiling. It would cost about $10,000 to remove it because we would have to hire a team. They'd have to wear oxygen masks/ventilators. They'd have to create a vacuum in every room and a large tube going out the window for most of the ceiling to go out of. Too much work and money. Plus popcorn ceilings may come back in a few years. ;)
Before I caulked the top
Before and After
No comments:
Post a Comment