Todd had a camo shirt that wasn't really camo. I made one for Rock and one for TJ, with each of their initials monogramed on them. The backside is a hand towel I bought at the Dollar Tree for...you guessed it, a DOLLAR and it made 2 bibs!
I have a lot more to make but it was fast (when I wasn't interrupted) and easy and CHEAP!
Here's kinda how I did it:
I used another bib of TJ's to cut out my pattern. I made sure I cut it a little bigger to count for seam allowance.
Then I cut out the shirt to match it. I put right sides together and sewed around leaving a hole (like you would when making a pillow). I turned the whole thing inside-out through the hole.
Then I topstiched around the outside, sewing up the hole as I went.
Then I monogrammed their initials and added velcro. DONE!




No comments:
Post a Comment