I made this much needed tote bag for church. I'm in the Primary now and couldn't put everything for my lesson including my manual in my diaper bag and then take it all out for 2nd and 3rd hours while Todd kept the bag with TJ. So I cut 2 rectangle pieces 18"x15" (to allow for seam allowance and hem) and 2 strips 25" long and 3 1/2" wide. It was super simple to sew and turned out cute and functional.
I love the fabric. It's cream and navy blue. It works with browns and tans but also blacks and grays. Perfect for Church!
Then for Christmas, I also made TJ this apron. He loves to help me in the kitchen and I thought he could use one. I wanted to make a Boise State apron but in Texas they don't sell that (weird). So I also wanted fabric that wasn't super baby or girly. I think this stripe works really well and of course I added blue and orange accents. ;) I just measured him and made up the pattern (I've been doing that a lot), and this is how it turned out.
No comments:
Post a Comment